Expanding our team
13 August, 2017
With an expanding yard we’re looking for someone to join our fun, young working team with accommodation on site provided. We’ve got 16 horses and work 6 days a week, with main responsibilities including Yard Duties and some exercising of the horses. There could also the opportunity to groom at competitions for the right candidate.
We’d love to see the following qualities in applying candidates
- Easy going and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent work ethic
- Enjoying getting to know our horses and the eventing community
- Love being a part of a team
- Has an excellent eye for details
And the following requirements
- Previous experience handling and riding young horses and fit competition horses
- Over 18 years old
- Drivers Licence
- Can stay with us until the end of the season minimum
- Be able to start ASAP
- HGV license a bonus but not a requirement
Now the boring stuff:
This is a long-term position and commitment is needed until at least the end of the season is required.
We regret that we can’t accommodate for your own horse.
As we’re in a rural location, candidates are recommended to bring their own cars.
It’s a brilliant opportunity to learn how a top yard operates and work with a team of quality elite horses.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to
Ludwig on email@example.com